Trooping the Colour 2018

Henry W

Jun 9, 2018, 2:46:21 PM6/9/18
to Peerage News

Who are the two boys in the blue/white navy uniform/costume?

Did the Wessex family make it onto the balcony? There are photos of Sophie and Lady Louise in a carriage with Beatrice and Eugenie, but I cannot spot them in any of the balcony wide shots (admittedly low resolution though).

bx...@yahoo.com

Jun 9, 2018, 6:44:14 PM6/9/18
to Peerage News
Could they be Camilla's twin grandsons Gus and Louis?

Brooke

LoopyCrown3

Jun 9, 2018, 7:04:34 PM6/9/18
to Peerage News

I think they are Albert Windsor and Leopold Windsor sons of Lord Nicholas Windsor and the grandsons of the Duke of Kent.

Henry W

Jun 10, 2018, 4:25:07 AM6/10/18
to Peerage News
Agree that it is Albert & Leopold Windsor - see this photo from pinterest.

I also think that Xan, Lord Culloden and Lady Cosima Windsor can be seen on the far left of the wide shot.

Ind_Duke

Jun 10, 2018, 12:41:23 PM6/10/18
to Peerage News
Anybody knows who are the two young ladies (one without a hat and the other with a hat) standing in between Prince William and Autumn Philips in the picture showing the entire balcony??

Henry W

Jun 10, 2018, 12:50:10 PM6/10/18
to Peerage News

I found a better resolution image, courtesy of the Royal Family twitter feed.

Are they the Eloise and Estella Taylor, daughters of Lady Helen Taylor? I think Lady Helen is standing a few places down behind who we are taking to be Albert Windsor

It is also now possible to spot Lady Louise Windsor behind the Duke of York.

Ind_Duke

Jun 10, 2018, 2:41:31 PM6/10/18
to Peerage News
Would it not be cool if we identified every one of them?? I will take a guess starting from left to right: Please correct me if I am wrong.

1) Duke of Gloucester
2) Little girl - unknown
3) Spectacled boy - unknown
4) Man with only face visible - Earl of Ulster??
5) Duke of Kent in uniform
6)   Duchess of Kent
7)   Earl of St.Andrews - white beard
8)   Lord Frederick Windsor
9)   Lady Sophie Windsor - nice to see her back looking chic after the accident :)
10) Lady Gabriella Windsor - big earrings
11) Prince Michael of Kent
12) Spectacled young man - unknown
13) Princess Michael of Kent
14) Short lady - unknown
15) Small boy - Albert or Leopold Windsor??
16) Little girl - unknown
17) Tim Lawrence
18) Princess Royal
19) Princess Beatrice
20) Lady Louise Windsor - face visible partially
21) Duke of York
22) Princess Eugenie - only the brim of her hat visible behind Andrew
23) Camilla's hat visible behind the Queen
24) The Queen
25) Duchess of Sussex
26) Prince Charles
27) Duke of Sussex
28) Duchess of Cambridge
29) Princess Charlotte
30) Savannah Philips
31) Duke of Cambridge
32) Prince George
33) Young lady without hat - unknown
34) Isla Philips
35) Young lady with floral hat - unknown
36) Autumn Philips
37) Peter Philips
38) Small boy - Albert or Leopold Windsor??
39) Lady Helen Taylor
40) Lady - unknown
41) lady in pink striped dress - unknown
42) lady in wide brimmed hat - unkown
43) handsome young man - unknown
44) lady with white necklace - unknown
45) Man in yellow tie - unknown
46) Lord Nicholas Windsor??

Ind_Duke

Jun 10, 2018, 2:49:45 PM6/10/18
to Peerage News
Here are those missing:

1) The 3 Wessexes except Louise
2) The 3 Tindalls
3) Not one of Princess Margaret's descendants are there - neither the Armstrong Jones's nor the Chattos. Is this the case always??
4) Duchess of Gloucester
5) Princess Alexandra
6) Earl of St. Andrews' 3 children - Lord Downpatrick, Lady Amelia, Lady Marina

Ind_Duke

Jun 10, 2018, 2:51:13 PM6/10/18
to Peerage News
Is 2017 the last balcony appearance for Prince Philip?? Is 2018 an exception or we wont see Philip again?? :(

Henry W

Jun 10, 2018, 5:21:54 PM6/10/18
to Peerage News
My comments/amendments in red

1) Duke of Gloucester
2) Little girl - unknown Lady Cosima Windsor
3) Spectacled boy - unknown Xan Windsor, Lord Culloden
4) Man with only face visible - Earl of Ulster?? Agree
5) Duke of Kent in uniform
6)   Duchess of Kent
7)   Earl of St.Andrews - white beard
8)   Lord Frederick Windsor
9)   Lady Sophie Windsor - nice to see her back looking chic after the accident :) aka Lady Frederick Windsor
10) Lady Gabriella Windsor - big earrings
11) Prince Michael of Kent
12) Spectacled young man - unknown
13) Princess Michael of Kent
14) Short lady - unknown
15) Small boy - Albert or Leopold Windsor?? Leopold I think
16) Little girl - unknown
17) Tim Lawrence
18) Princess Royal
19) Princess Beatrice
20) Lady Louise Windsor - face visible partially
21) Duke of York
22) Princess Eugenie - only the brim of her hat visible behind Andrew
23) Camilla's hat visible behind the Queen
24) The Queen
25) Duchess of Sussex
26) Prince Charles
27) Duke of Sussex
28) Duchess of Cambridge
29) Princess Charlotte
30) Savannah Philips
31) Duke of Cambridge
32) Prince George
33) Young lady without hat - unknown Eloise Taylor I think
34) Isla Philips
35) Young lady with floral hat - unknown Estella Taylor I think
36) Autumn Philips
37) Peter Philips
38) Small boy - Albert or Leopold Windsor?? Albert I think
39) Lady Helen Taylor
40) Lady - unknown
41) lady in pink striped dress - unknown
42) lady in wide brimmed hat - unkown is this Lady Gabriella Windsor?
43) handsome young man - unknown maybe Columbus Taylor?
44) lady with white necklace - unknown
45) Man in yellow tie - unknown
46) Lord Nicholas Windsor?? agree

LoopyCrown3

Jun 10, 2018, 6:13:55 PM6/10/18
to Peerage News
I think the following:

12 is Mr George Gilman

14 is Lady Rose Gilman

16 is Miss Lyla Gilman

40 is Lady Nicholas Windsor

41 is Miss Zenouska Mowatt

42 is Miss Flora Ogilvy

43 is Mr Alexander Ogilvy

44 is Mrs Julia Ogilvy

45 is Mr James Ogilvy

ThomasFoolery

Jun 10, 2018, 9:39:39 PM6/10/18
to Peerage News
How about the older lady in the bright blue?

Henry W

Jul 22, 2018, 5:59:59 AM7/22/18
to Peerage News
It is clear in this shot that the Countess of Wessex did make it onto the balcony:

I believe the very top of her hat can be seen in the Royal Family twitter feed photo between the heads of Lady Louise Windsor and Prince Andrew.