Wind Witch to be for sale

Bill Schmidt

Feb 14, 2024, 11:47:51 AMFeb 14
to Bay Area POA, Passpor...@googlegroups.com
Well, as happens to us all, we are reluctantly going to sell Wind Witch.
For all who don't know her she is a Passport 40, 1983, extensively
equipped for cruising and lovely to look at. All the gear in good
condition, Yanmar diesel, etc, etc. For someone who has dreamed of such
ownership, this is a great opportunity. Will be broker listed soon,but
if any of you know someone who might be interested, please let them
know. Will be asking about $125K when listed.

Bill

Michael Moradzadeh

Feb 14, 2024, 11:57:15 AMFeb 14
to Bill Schmidt, Bay Area POA, Passpor...@googlegroups.com
For those that don't know the boat, it's been exceptionally well cared-for.

Kristina Cooper

Feb 14, 2024, 2:32:00 PMFeb 14
to Eva, Bay Area POA, Bill Schmidt, Michael Moradzadeh, passpor...@googlegroups.com
😱

On Wed, Feb 14, 2024 at 9:34 AM Eva <etbel...@gmail.com> wrote:
…. And by original owner‼️‼️
Sent from my iPhone, thus expect the likelihood of miss spells ....
Eva
~~ /) ~~