Cutting the pushpit

JMarc ARCANGELI

Sep 4, 2022, 5:23:18 AM9/4/22
to Passport Owners

Hey Gentlemen I was wondering if any of you had to cut his pushpit. Please find two pictures for a better understanding. I need to cut a piece of 25 cm long to be able to slide my (New)Hydrovane casing into his shaft. Can I cut it and leave it like that asking then a welder to close the hole or for strength reason should I have a welder doing a what I have tried to draw (Please don’t laugh to loudly about my crafty design!!!!!). Any different ideas will be very much appreciated.

Have a great day from downunder

Cheers JMarc  Picture 1.jpgPicture 2.jpg