Looking to buy

John Enders

Jan 15, 2024, 11:34:08 AMJan 15
to Passport Owners
Hello all: I've recently sold my Crealock '34 and have decided that the Passport 40 is the perfect boat for me and my family. If anyone is looking to sell, please contact me at jen...@jeffnet.org. Thank you and regards, John Enders

John Baudendistel

Jan 15, 2024, 6:53:39 PMJan 15
to John Enders, Passport Owners
You might also look for a Passport 42, a Stan Huntingford designed double ender.  We owned Dream Keeper for 25 happy years.

John Baudendistel

On Mon, Jan 15, 2024 at 10:34 AM John Enders <jende...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hello all: I've recently sold my Crealock '34 and have decided that the Passport 40 is the perfect boat for me and my family. If anyone is looking to sell, please contact me at jen...@jeffnet.org. Thank you and regards, John Enders

Passport Owners Association http://passportyachts.org
To post to the group, use "reply all" or send email to Passpor...@googlegroups.com
To reply to just the author, just use "reply:

Thanks,

John Baudendistel

Bill Berner

Jan 16, 2024, 12:32:08 PMJan 16
to Passport Owners
I’m a big fan of the 41, which just has the stern extended, adding a sugar scoop.
Not as big a fan as I am of my 470, though🙄

Jeremy Dinsel

Jan 16, 2024, 12:47:29 PMJan 16
to Passport Owners

I keep a custom search on Yacht World for Passports and get an email update anytime a new boat is listed. I do this because I'm interested in seeing the improvements and various layouts that each model comes with. I never follow up to see if they sold.

There was mention of a Passport 41 in this thread. We sailed off the shore of the Baja Peninsula in one and it is why we eventually bought our Passport 40. The sugar scoop swim step is a nice addition. However, I think only about nine were ever built, so the chances of finding one is reduced.

Bill Berner

Jan 16, 2024, 8:03:43 PMJan 16
to Jeremy Dinsel, Passport Owners
Hens teeth must be getting more common.

RIGHT NOW there a 4 Pasaport 41’s listed on YachtWorld
Only 7-9 were ever built.
Crazy

On Jan 16, 2024, at 12:47 PM, Jeremy Dinsel <jeremy...@gmail.com> wrote:

Passport Owners Association http://passportyachts.org
To post to the group, use "reply all" or send email to Passpor...@googlegroups.com
To reply to just the author, just use "reply:

Guilherme Salgado

Jan 17, 2024, 11:32:15 AMJan 17
to Passport Owners
Hi John,

I live aboard, am currently in Panama but on my way to Colombia.