Good news! Lottie B has a new owner

meli...@gwi.net

Dec 6, 2023, 8:00:52 AM12/6/23
to Passport Owners
I want to share and introduce Erol Aygar, who is the new owner of the Lottie B.  She has been moved to Mystic, CT, where he will enthusiastically begin his refit.  Erol has a thorough and realistic appreciation of Jim's legacy.

Thank you to everyone who corresponded with me this fall.  I really appreciated the information, perspective, and good wishes passed along.  It helped me get through what has been a terribly difficult transition losing both Jim and a lifestyle that is like no other.

Fair winds and following seas!
Melissa Henerberry

Bill Berner

Dec 6, 2023, 1:52:01 PM12/6/23
to Passport Owners
That is great news. I couldn’t be happier for both you and Elliot.
When he completes Jim’s vision he willlikely be the proud steward of the most modern and advanced P40 in the fleet.