Re: [Passport] Digest for PassportOwners@googlegroups.com - 1 update in 1 topic

SV ChinaDoll

Oct 2, 2021, 5:45:36 PM10/2/21
to Passport Owners
HI Susi,
This is Karen Lundgren I was married to Rob and, sadly, just switched the title/document over in my name. I am currently in Solomons, MD.
Kind regards,
Karen

On Fri, Oct 1, 2021 at 12:16 PM <Passpor...@googlegroups.com> wrote:
"su...@documentaries.org" <su...@documentaries.org>: Oct 01 07:41AM -0700

I am hoping to touch base with current P51 owners. I know that some have
changed hands in the past couple of years so I thought I would see if I
could update the list off of what I found in conversations here in the
group:

Hull # 1 - unknown
Hull #2- China Doll - Current owner? (Was very sad to read about Robs
passing)
Hull #3- Silas Talbot- Samantha Pearson Clark
Hull#4- Casa Mar- Steve Jones
Hull #5- unknown
Hull#6- Eagles Quest- Peter Longe
Hull #7- Tanua- Anthony Burke
Hull #8- Further- Susi Walsh

Updates/confirmations anyone? Further is currently based in Rhode Island.
Best,
Susi

su...@documentaries.org

Oct 3, 2021, 11:38:15 AM10/3/21
to Passport Owners
Hi Karen,

I am so very sorry for your loss.  Thank you for getting back to me and letting me know about China Doll.  I am hoping that we might be able to all support one another with our ageing  big and beautiful P51's--I know that Rob did so much of that on this forum.

All best,
Susi