Rudder Bearing, Stuffing box arrangement P40

47 zobrazení
Preskočiť na prvú neprečítanú správu

paw...@gmail.com

neprečítané,
3. 11. 2021, 20:25:143. 11. 2021
komu: Passport Owners
I'm in need of a image to show the upper bearing arrangement of My Passport 40, Unfortunately i do not have any drawings. If you can photograph a cross section drawing would be great, need some sizes before go to Hardstand for removal.
Thks

Matthew Davidson

neprečítané,
4. 11. 2021, 12:56:364. 11. 2021
komu: Passport Owners

This would be a great opportunity to photo document your process and findings for record as this is one many of us will have to undertake in the coming years.
Please share your findings with photos of how you solved this challenge. I have been saving various how-to-files from many P40 owners project solutions and suggestions on the Passport 40 sailing owners group Facebook page.

Best regards,

Matthew Davidson
SV Wildflower 1983 P40
Odpovedať všetkým