ಮೊದಲು ಓದದ ಸಂದೇಶಕ್ಕೆ ಸ್ಕಿಪ್ ಮಾಡಿ

Albert Rooks

ಓದದಿರುವುದು,
ಡಿಸೆಂ 5, 2022, 06:37:48 ಅಪರಾಹ್ನ5/12/22
ಗೆ Passive House NW GG
Hi all,

Now that we know this still works.

I have inherited a box of phase change blankets from Phase Change Solutions.. These are designed to reduce overheating. I’m not sure of the melting point, It’s somewhere in the 75- 80F range. The idea is that you place it somewhere that you’d like to slow overheating. It will absorb some heat before it passes through it.

I think this might be the same type of material in the PDX Living duplex project that was monitored in 2012?

This not is free for the taking. Grab it before I get enough energy to put it in my attic.

Best,

Albert Rooks.
ಎಲ್ಲರಿಗೂ ಪ್ರತ್ಯುತ್ತರಿಸಿ
ಲೇಖಕರಿಗೆ ಪ್ರತ್ಯುತ್ತರಿಸಿ