My daughter

1 view

bikerbonnie

Oct 5, 2010, 12:45:17 AM10/5/10
to Parental Alienation Syndrome
Monday, September 27, 2010
Parental Alienation

February 15, 2009 - Sunday

No JUSTICE for Mothers...
Current mood: betrayed
Category: Life

http://bonnie-barnett.blogspot.com/2010/09/parental-alienation.html

Not much to say, very heart broken... my "ex" has managed to "network"
this small town and managed to get a lady to purger/lie to the the
judge saying that I was going to kill my precious daughter then commit
suicide just to spit him. On the day of custody trial I mysteriously
woke up to a flat tire. I tried my best to get to court by was late.
As a result, I was sentenced to 20 days in county jail, AND then given
a two year protective custody order in which I can have ZERO contact
with my little girl for 2 years... the last time she and I were
together we were by ourselves at a popular water park having what was
the the most Divine time of at least my life. Now I cannot have any
contact with her what-so-ever, and the ex has even forbidden grandma
from having anything to do with her. WHERE is the justice in this
little bitty redneck town of Llano, Texas? And it looks like I will
not get close to her again until she is 8yrs old. She was 6 when we
had THE best time of our lives at the water park.There isn't a day
that goes by where my heart doesn't ache so very much, and I miss her
so........ what's a "Mommy" to do to keep going on without her little
pea in the pod? Everyday is black for me, no light at all, not even
from the Divine. My world has all but ended now. Can ANYONE out there
help me? Please tell me this is fixable even though I've been set up
and railroaded.
bons...@gmail.com
Please help us...

Read more: http://blogs.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.view&friendId=440544442&blogId=470912720#ixzz10m1L2CY2