Psychological help in PAS cases in the UK

1 view
Skip to first unread message
Message has been deleted


Oct 26, 2005, 3:59:32 PM10/26/05
to Parental Alienation Syndrome
In the UK the psychologist that is a great help to parents suffering
from this syndrome is Dr. L.F. Lowenstein. He has made all his
publications on the PAS available on the internet. You can visit his
website on Good luck to all suffering
from this unfair and humiliating experience!

Reply all
Reply to author
0 new messages