The Paranormal & Ghost Society On Yahoo Sorry Folks.... IMPORTANT

7 megtekintés
Ugrás az első olvasatlan üzenetre

lordoft...@aol.com

olvasatlan,
2020. dec. 15. 16:18:242020. 12. 15.
– Paranorm...@yahoogroups.com, ParanormalG...@googlegroups.com, paranormalg...@yahoogroups.com, ParanormalGhostS...@yahoogroups.com, TheParanorma...@yahoogroups.com, Supernatu...@yahoogroups.com, Paranormal...@yahoogroups.com, Paranorm...@yahoogroups.com, Paranorm...@yahoogroups.com, sierrapa...@yahoogroups.com, PGSPh...@yahoogroups.com
I am very sad to have learned yahoo groups is closing but since social media is a big thing most folks do not even use yahoo anymore. Some of you were my first members when we opened our doors back in 2001-2002 so if you get this lets not lose touch. PGS may not be on yahoo but were on facebook, our website, youtube etc etc and I would like all of you to figure out if you want to still be a part of this strange journey. I have plenty of steam left in me still investigating the paranormal multiple times a year or should I say per month. Were still doing great things in our field but unfortunately we cant do anything on yahoo since they have implemented changes over the past few years that just became a turn off and now today they are closing the groups. With that being said ill give you a few links do not lose touch please and I promise if you follow me you wont be disappointed in all the work ill be putting up eventually. Thank you everyone I just hope to give you options to stay in touch, follow us and continue to somehow enjoy PGS even if Yahoo groups are now closed.

Lord Rick
Válasz mindenkinek
Válasz a szerzőnek
Továbbítás