Invitation to PGS Vyasa Puja Festival in Switzerland

2 visualitzacions
Ves al primer missatge no llegit

Srivas Thakur Das

no llegida,
24 de maig 2013, 15:08:1724/5/13
a ParamGa...@googlegroups.com
Hare Krishna dear devotees
Please accept our humble obeisances. All glories to Srila Prabhupada. All glories to Srila Gurudeva.

Please find attached the invitation for the vyasa puja festival in Switzerland where Srila Gurudeva will be physically present.

We are very sorry for this late invitation as we needed a bit of time to coordinate and gather all the needed information. The program will start in a bit more than 4 weeks that’s why we ask for your support.

1)      Please, act fast. We have only little time for you and your yatra to decide to come and for us to coordinate

2)      Please, give us a short reply that you have received the invitation and started the next steps.

3)      Please distribute it immediately amongst the disciples in your country.

4)      They can register as soon as possible to Syama Sakhi devi dasi Email: sweet...@hotmail.com  Skype: syamalika

5)      Vyasa puja book: also the devotees who will not travel to Switzerland should read the invitation because on page 3 is the information on the offerings for the vyasa puja book.

In case you have any question or support needed please, do not hesitate to contact us.

We are looking forward to welcoming you in New Jagannatha Puri, Zurich

For the organization team
your servant Radha Madha dasi

Vyasapuja_Invitation1.pdf
Registration1.doc