Centennilal Congress, Soils in Archaeology

m.bronnikova

Jan 8, 2024, 8:52:05 AMJan 8
to International paleopedology commission
Dear colleagues, let me draw your attention to one more session directly related to paleopedology. Please, find a call from the organizers below and the extended information attached.

Best regards,
Maria Bronnikova

Dear Friends and Colleagues,

The deadline for the submission of an abstract to the session "Soils In Archaeology" to be held at the 100th IUSS Congress in Florence this coming May is approaching !!

Abstract should be uploaded here before January 15th 2024, or by browsing to the following link:

Please find attached also the session's call for abstracts. We'd be glad if you could forward it to any colleague who might be interested.

We hope to see you all in Florence !

King Regards

Cristiano Nicosia
Federico Polisca
Daniela Sauer
Call for Papers_IUSS_Soils in Archaeology(1).pdf