XIV International symposium and field workshop on paleopedology SOILS AS MEMORY OF CONTEMPORARY AND PALEO ENVIRONMENTS

Maria Bronnikova

Jul 18, 2023, 9:46:44 PM7/18/23
to Paleop...@googlegroups.com, cmonger

Dear friends of paleopedology,

We are pleased to inform you that we have extended the deadlines for registration to participate in the XIV International Symposium and Field Workshop on Paleopedology, themed "Soils as Memory of Contemporary and Paleoenvironments". The event will take place in Las Cruces, New Mexico, USA, this October, 7-15th.

We would be delighted to welcome you to Las Cruces, where you can explore the "secret treasures" of knowledge about soil development in space and time and about the million-year history of the gorgeous desert landscape.

Please find the attached announcement for more details. To register, kindly click on the following link: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdlzOZhb5ka24ZSWHWe-6b3ggfMDlO4SBxnANKbcokw7Am4NA/viewform?usp=sf_link.

If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact us at paleo.ge...@gmail.com.

Online participation in  the Symposium is possible.

We look forward to your participation and to seeing you in Las Cruces,

Best regards,

--
Maria Bronnikova

Chair of IUSS Commission 1.6 Paleopedology
Leader of INQUA TERPRO Paleopedology Working Group

Senior Research Scientist

Department of Soil Geography & Evolution
Institute of Geography, Russian Academy of Sciences

announcement 19-07-2023.pdf