Maria Bronnikova

Dec 19, 2023, 2:09:54 PM12/19/23
to paleopedology

Dear Colleagues,

Please, pay attention two the following important events of WRB Working Group:

7th  International Soil Classification Congress (ISCC)  - June 3-9, 2024, Hokkaido, Japan

All details are available here: https://iscc2024.org/index.html

Registration deadline: January 19, 2024.

Due to this conference and field session focused on Andosols, the Working Group WRB will not host another field workshop in 2024. Thus, we highly recommend participation in this conference and associated discussions.

Centennial Celebration and Congress of the International Union of Soil Sciences - May 19-21, 2024, Florence, Italy https://centennialiuss2024.org/

In particular, I would like to recommend your participation in the session: ID130893 “Soil classification: past and present concepts and solutions”:

https://centennialiuss2024.org/submitted-sessions/#1686230243107-0317058f-04f9

Abstract submission deadline: January 15, 2024.

I wish you a truly happy New Year!

Cezary Kabala

Chair of the IUSS Working Group WRB

--

Cezary Kabala

--
Maria Bronnikova

Chair of IUSS Commission 1.6 Paleopedology
Leader of INQUA TERPRO Paleopedology Working Group

Senior Research Scientist

Department of Soil Geography & Evolution
Institute of Geography, Russian Academy of Sciences

Lilith Pogosyan

Dec 22, 2023, 1:55:21 AM12/22/23
to paleop...@googlegroups.com
Dear Colleagues,

Please find attached a new issue (33) of the Paleopedology Newsletter.

We received many contributions this time, many thanks for sharing your news with us!

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

Best wishes
Lilit Pogosyan
PPNL 12 2023 LP FIN_compressed.pdf