IUSS Division 1 meeting survey

m.bronnikova

Mar 26, 2024, 1:21:18 PMMar 26
to International paleopedology commission

Dear everyone,

During IUSS Division 1 officers' meetings and subsequently, we've been discussing an idea to organize a Division 1 meeting in 2025. A number of the officers find this idea attractive. There is a request from Dr. Richard J Heck, who is the current Chair of Div 1, to circulate the survey among the Division members. May I ask you to take the time to complete this survey?

Please follow the link below:

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfHRDfJAh_Y_M2CDaY0Q4qnJw6mM1wVLL7wdXWp0gzu4omH2A/viewform

Thank you!

Maria Bronnikova

Chair of IUSS Commission 1.6 Paleopedology
Leader of INQUA TERPRO Paleopedology Working Group