Conference "Problems of Earth's cryosphere" (Pushchino-2025)

Alexander Makeev

Jun 26, 2024, 5:10:22 AMJun 26
to Paleop...@googlegroups.com
Dear colleagues!

We're happy to inform you that during the period of May 12-16, 2025, it is planned to hold the All-Russian (with international participation) Pushchino Conference on Permafrost Science “Problems of the Earth’s cryosphere”.
Despite the majority of the participants expected to be from Russia and the current issues of international collaboration, we will do our best to help our colleagues from abroad to participate in this meeting.
Please contact me directly if you have any questions! And hope to see you in Pushchino.

Logo_2025.jpg

--
Alexey Lupachev
Chair, Cryosol Working Group (IUSS)