Call for the additional information for the Paleopedology Newsletter

Lilit Pogosyan

Nov 10, 2023, 12:36:31 PM11/10/23
to International paleopedology commission
Dear Members of Paleopedology Community,

We are preparing our next issue of the Newsletter, hopefully it will be ready by the end of this month.

If you have any information about upcoming events or special issues you would like us to add to the newsletter please send me an email with a brief description, webpage, contact information and important dates of your event/activity/issue (and related pictures if you have some).

Have a good day,

Best wishes,

Lilit Pogosyan