Exciting Opportunities: INQUA Funding, Projects' Meeting, and Fully Funded PhD Positions

m.bronnikova

Jul 5, 2024, 5:28:00 PM (11 days ago) Jul 5
to International paleopedology commission
Dear friends of paleopedology,
please, fiind fresh information about INQUA funding and some exciting fully funded PhD opportunities below:

-------- Пересылаемое сообщение --------
04.07.2024, 20:27, HABCOM INQUA (hab...@inqua.org):
Тема: Exciting Opportunities: INQUA Funding, Projects' Meeting, and Fully Funded PhD Positions;

Dear Maria Bronnikova,

Greetings from HABCOM INQUA.

We're contacting you to let you know about several exciting opportunities coming up soon.

1.     INQUA Funding Opportunities: The INQUA funding calls are now open, with the deadline for submitting applications in various categories on 30 September 2024. Click here for details. If you are planning to submit a proposal and have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact the HABCOM president, Prof. P.G. Langdon, at P.G.L...@soton.ac.uk.

2.     INQUA Projects' Meeting - 11.07.2024, 2 pm CET: The meeting will take place on Thursday, 11 July, at 2 pm CET (Central European Time) and will last approximately 3 hours. The time will be spent with each current INQUA project lead presenting their projects and ongoing/planned work, followed by a 2-minute Q&A session. As a HABCOM member, you are invited to attend the meeting to learn more about ongoing projects (note HABCOM projects are first up). If you plan to attend, please fill out this form, so we can send you the meeting details and agenda.

3.     Fully Funded PhD Opportunities: Prof. Nicki J. Whitehouse has shared the opportunity for a fully funded PhD position with all HABCOM members, that are open to all nationalities, so long as you have not resided in the UK for more than 12 months in the 36 months immediately before their recruitment date. The positions are associated with the “Dryland Agriculture and Land Use; Past, Present and Future Resilience (AGRI-DRY)”.  For more details, please see this linkThe deadline for application is the 12th July 2024.

Best regards,

Prabhin Sukumaran

Secretary-HABCOM

Prof. Peter Langdon (President) I Prof. Shanti Pappu and Dr. T. R. Premathilake (Vice-Presidents) I Dr. Prabhin Sukumaran (Secretary) I Dr. Prachi Joshi  and Dr. Rebecca (Becky) Brice (ECRs)

-------- Конец пересылаемого сообщения --------

--
Maria Bronnikova

Chair of IUSS Commission 1.6 Paleopedology
Leader of INQUA TERPRO Paleopedology Working Group

Senior Research Scientist
Department of Soil Geography & Evolution
Institute of Geography, Russian Academy of Sciences

Ответить