Re: VS2008 Support?

Message has been deleted

Fabrice Marguerie

Jan 9, 2012, 10:54:39 AM1/9/12
to PageMethods
See the thread with the exact same subject:
http://groups.google.com/group/pagemethods/browse_thread/thread/26060f32788f6c4d?hl=en_US

On Jan 9, 3:51 pm, Renat <renat.mag...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi.
>
> Could you add me in members of group? I want to know if I can use
> PageMethods in Windows 7 x64, Visual Studion 2008

ranat magnat

Jan 9, 2012, 11:17:58 AM1/9/12
to pagem...@googlegroups.com
I saw that thread, and I want to take part in the discussion, but only members can post in it, Please, advice what should I do.

Thank you.

Regards,
Renat

Fabrice Marguerie

Jan 9, 2012, 11:34:27 AM1/9/12
to PageMethods
Your messages are posted in the discussion group, actually...
You can take part in the discussion.

On Jan 9, 5:17 pm, ranat magnat <renat.mag...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I saw that thread, and I want to take part in the discussion, but only
> members can post in it, Please, advice what should I do.
>
> Thank you.
>
> Regards,
> Renat
>
> 2012/1/9 Fabrice Marguerie <fabrice.margue...@gmail.com>
>

> > See the thread with the exact same subject:
>
> >http://groups.google.com/group/pagemethods/browse_thread/thread/26060...

ranat magnat

Jan 10, 2012, 11:00:41 AM1/10/12
to pagem...@googlegroups.com

Or how can I get this data in new version of API: "MyPageMethods.PageMethodsList.Urls.Count" and "MyPageMethods.PageMethodsList.Urls"? Thanks
Oh, I see my messages in discussion ) Thnx

Where can I download older versions of pagemethods.dll? In what version class PageMethodsList was removed from API? I need the last version with this class

Thank you

ranat magnat

Fabrice Marguerie

Jan 10, 2012, 11:09:07 AM1/10/12
to PageMethods
Where do you see PageMethodsList used?
Did you follow the tutorial at http://metasapiens.com/PageMethods/tutorial
?

Fabrice

On Jan 10, 5:00 pm, ranat magnat <renat.mag...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Or how can I get this data in new version of API:
> "MyPageMethods.PageMethodsList.Urls.Count" and
> "MyPageMethods.PageMethodsList.Urls"? Thanks

Fabrice Marguerie

Jan 10, 2012, 11:35:34 AM1/10/12
to PageMethods
Which version are you using?

On Jan 10, 5:09 pm, Fabrice Marguerie <fabrice.margue...@gmail.com>
wrote:
> Where do you see PageMethodsList used?
> Did you follow the tutorial athttp://metasapiens.com/PageMethods/tutorial

Fabrice Marguerie

Jan 10, 2012, 12:10:58 PM1/10/12
to PageMethods
If I understand well, you have code that you did not write. That code
is based on a version of PageMethods that you do not know. You
downloaded PageMethods 1.7.2.0 and it's not compatible with the code
you have.
You have two solutions :
- Determine which version was used and use that version. If it's
1.7.1.0, you can get it on codeplex at http://pagemethods.codeplex.com/releases/view/1974
- Adapt the code to use PageMethods 1.7.2.0. This is the solution I
highly recommend and the migration shouldn't be hard.

Good luck,

Fabrice

PS: please reply to the group if needed

On Jan 10, 5:35 pm, Fabrice Marguerie <fabrice.margue...@gmail.com>