Excluding directories from PageMethods

David Gardiner

May 16, 2006, 2:20:16 AM5/16/06
to PageMethods
We've started making use of the Telerik RadControls in our ASP.NET
applications, and these controls use a special folder which has all the
images/javascript and user controls.

They can end up containing lots of files, so it would be nice if it
were possible to let PageMethods know it can just ignore that entire
folder and its contents.

If it is a Web Application, then you can just exclude that folder from
the project, but that isn't possible with a Web Site project.

-dave

Fabrice Marguerie

May 23, 2006, 5:05:16 PM5/23/06
to PageMethods
This should be possible without too much difficulty. I've added this
request to the todo-list for the next release.

Fabrice

Fabrice Marguerie

May 30, 2006, 9:34:09 PM5/30/06
to PageMethods
It is now possible to exclude folders beginning with release 1.7.1!
Take a look at the property named PageMethodsExcludedFolders on your
web project, next to the PageMethodsEnabled property. It allows you to
provide a list of folders to exclude from PageMethods' processing.
Folders should be specified using slashes and not backslashes. Sample
folder: /Example/ExcludeMe