Use of Virtual Environments with Profitool

Keith Brown

Mar 4, 2011, 12:57:31 PM3/4/11
to PT Users, pt...@ptug.org
Hello PTUG,

There has been quite a bit of traffic today on the issue of running Profitool in a virtual environment.  In response, Profitool will be hosting a conference call on Wednesday, March 16th at 11:00am MST.   During the call, Profitool will discuss what we have experienced using virtualization,  provide guidance on when to virtualize, and have an open discussion/Q&A session.

Whether you are considering virtualization, or have done so and would like to share your experience, please plan to join the conference call.

Here are the specifics of the call:

Date:  Wednesday, March 16th
Time:  1:00pm EST/11:am MST
Dial-in:  303-785-2530
Conference code:  0129919#

I look forward to speaking with everyone on the call.

Regards,
Keith
--

Keith Brown | Vice President, Services | Profitool, Inc. | office: 303-571-1555 | cell: 303-748-6985 | k...@profitool.com

Keith Brown

Mar 7, 2011, 5:38:22 PM3/7/11
to PT Users, pt...@ptug.org
Hello PTUG,

Due to scheduling conflicts, the day of this call is changing.  Here are the new call details:

Date:  Monday, March 14th

Time:  1:00pm EST/11:am MST
Dial-in:  303-785-2530
Conference code:  0129919#

Please respond if you plan to participate on the call.

Regards,
Keith

Mitchell, Tom

Mar 8, 2011, 8:43:19 AM3/8/11
to pt_u...@googlegroups.com

Keith,

Yes, we will be participating in this call. There will be myself, Dave Stelzer and Denise Nieman from The Mosser Group.

Thanks,

Tom

Groups "Profitool User Group" group.
PT_Users+u...@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.ptug.org

Steve Hunt

Mar 9, 2011, 8:25:06 AM3/9/11
to pt_u...@googlegroups.com

Keith,

I plan to listen in.  Just information gathering for us, but certainly sounds interesting.

Steve – Weddle Bros.

Vincent Kwan

Mar 14, 2011, 11:49:20 AM3/14/11
to pt_u...@googlegroups.com

Keith,

I plan to listen in.  We have virtualized two servers and am planning to do the same with the Profitool Server currently on Linux.

Vincent Kwan

O.C. Jones & Sons, Inc.

Mar 15, 2011, 10:53:08 AM3/15/11
to pt_u...@googlegroups.com

Couldn’t sit in on the  conference call, but would  be interested in anyone’s comments.

Is this the way of things to come?

Mar 15, 2011, 1:39:14 PM3/15/11
to pt_u...@googlegroups.com
Hi Steve,

If you have some free time later today, I can give you a call and a quick summary.

Regards,
Keith

Varoujan Adamian

Mar 16, 2011, 3:16:59 AM3/16/11
to pt_u...@googlegroups.com, Keith Brown
Or, you can fly to Vegas and talk to Gary at CONExpo booth H-31624

That is the only reason I am going  ;-D

Varoujan Adamian
Chief Information Officer
ACCO Engineered Systems