Terminal Emulation Software

Paul Miller

Nov 11, 2014, 5:55:10 PM11/11/14
to pt...@ptug.org

To the Group,

Looking to change to another Terminal Emulation Software for our Profitool.

Thought I would see what everyone else is using, then make my decision.

Thanks,

Paul Miller

Computer Operator

Weddle Bros. Construction Companies

1201 West Third Street

Bloomington, Indiana 47402

Phone:  812-339-9500

Hook, Brooks

Nov 11, 2014, 6:01:43 PM11/11/14
to <PT_Users@googlegroups.com>
ZOC out of Germany.

Reasonable price, great guy to work with if you have special customizations.
Function key mapping, auto window resizing, color and font choices per person if you have picky users.

Sent from my iiiiisphone
bbb
--
You have received this message, because you are a subscriber of "Profitool User Group" forum. For more information please visit this group at http://www.ptug.org

Varoujan Adamian

Nov 11, 2014, 6:04:25 PM11/11/14
to pt...@ptug.org
Hi Paul,

I ordered Ericom's PowerTerm for ACCO pre Y2K, and I believe it is still the emulator of choice at ACCO (Chris can confirm).

I recommend PowerTerm Pro has emulations for WYSE 50+ that worked very well with Profitool.

PowerTerm Plus is less expensive, but only has emulators for WYSE 50 & 60.

Good Luck,
va

---
Varoujan Adamian | Principal Consultant | Noravand
115 S Lamer Street ste D | Burbank, California | 91506
818-201-5111 mobile | 747-333-8301 work | 818-845-2338 fax

Stephen, Eve

Nov 11, 2014, 7:15:40 PM11/11/14
to PT_U...@googlegroups.com

Hi guys!

I try to nudge users toward the web interface as much as possible, but then use TeraTerm for our emulator.

Thanks,

Eve