Saltar al primer mensaje no leído

Mitchell, Tom

no leída,
21 jun 2011, 9:23:1121/6/11
a pt_u...@googlegroups.com

Hi,

Is anyone using an email archiving system that they would recommend? We are currently running a MS Exchange server with Outlook as the client software.

Thanks,

Tom

 Thomas Mitchell

 Information Systems Manager

 MGROUP

 122 South Wilson Avenue, Drawer D

 Fremont, Ohio 43420

 Phone:  419-334-3801, Ext. 3271

 Direct Dial:  419-355-3271

 Fax:  419-334-2011

 e-mail:  tmit...@mossergrp.com

Stephen, Eve

no leída,
21 jun 2011, 13:07:4121/6/11
a pt_u...@googlegroups.com

Tom,

I’m sorry, I’m not much help.  We don’t have any systems in place yet, but we’re thinking about implementing something in the next year or two, so I’d be interested to see any responses you get.

Nice to see ptug is still out there!

Thanks,

Eve

Groups "Profitool User Group" group.
PT_Users+u...@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.ptug.org

John J. Kirlin, LLC
Celebrating 50 years
1960-2010

This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you have received this email in error please notify the sender. Please note that any views or opinions presented in this email are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of John J. Kirlin, LLC. Finally, the recipient should check this email and any attachments for the presence of viruses. John J. Kirlin, LLC accepts no liability for any damage caused by any virus transmitted by this email.

Varoujan Adamian

no leída,
22 jun 2011, 17:11:5722/6/11
a pt_u...@googlegroups.com
Eve,

I highly recommend taking a look at Google Apps.  We are porting over a 1,000 e-mail accounts to Google.  The management cost is next to nothing, there is no hardware to buy, it integrates seamlessly with android devices (No Bez or Notify servers to deal with).  You get Google's collaboration environment that allows simultaneous editing of a single document by several people.  Next week we will upgrade everyone in one of our domains to the latest version, which would require absolutely NO WORK on our part.

As for e-mail Archiving, for $13 / user per year, you have a host of capturing capabilities, even-though ACCO has not made the decision to subscribe to this service.

I also like Google Voice.  I use it as my primary voice-mail capturing both my work and personal cell phone messages.  Google captures the audio message, transcribes it and then e-mail it to your account.  This way I can keep an audio & a text copy of a customer's voice mail with my job files.

Google Apps is free for 5 accounts (I think), and $50 per user per year.  All you need to access it is a connection to Internet (no VPN, no hardware, no upgrade, no

Varoujan Adamian
Chief Information Officer
ACCO Engineered Systems
6265 San Fernando Rd