Anyone Using HCSS?

1 view

Mitchell, Tom

Dec 20, 2011, 10:26:39 AM12/20/11
to pt_u...@googlegroups.com

Hi,

Is anyone using HCSS software? We are currently using HeavyBid and HeavyJob in our highway department and would like to have a more seamless interface between Profitool and HCSS.

Thanks,

Tom

 Thomas Mitchell

 Information Systems Manager

 MGROUP

 122 South Wilson Avenue, Drawer D

 Fremont, Ohio 43420

 Phone:  419-334-3801, Ext. 3271

 Direct Dial:  419-355-3271

 Fax:  419-334-2011

 e-mail:  tmit...@mossergrp.com

Frank....@pjdick.com

Dec 20, 2011, 11:28:16 AM12/20/11
to pt_u...@googlegroups.com
We use it and have profitool exporting using sa export to provide employees and equipment to hcss.  If you want to discuss give me a call.. thanks

Frank Broskey
412-807-2332

Dec 20, 2011, 2:39:19 PM12/20/11
to pt_u...@googlegroups.com

Tom,

We transfer the budget from HeavyBid to Profitool using a profitool utility (pt make-job-estimate).  We then transfer payroll from HeavyJob to Profitool using Batch Load.  We also use the HCSS utility “TrueUp” to balance the actual cost in Profitool to HeavyJob.

We decided it was easier to keep the employee and equipment lists separate between Profitool and HCSS.

If you have any questions, please feel free to call me at (510) 809-3451.

Vince