RW from Payroll History

1 view

Steve Hunt, CFO/Treasurer

Oct 29, 2014, 8:53:06 AM10/29/14
to ProfitoolUserGroup, pt...@ptug.org, PT_U...@googlegroups.com

PTUG –

I asked Don for some information on how to create a RW report that would output the detail in PR HISTORY – gross pay detail, deductions and withholdings detail, net check, etc.  He was (as always) very helpful, but his advice may be over my abilities.

Has anyone created a working RW report for this detail that you wouldn’t mind sharing?  If I can get the data in a RW report, I think I can create a Monarch model to create the Excel spreadsheet.  I would then happily share that model if anyone wanted it.

Thanks,

Steve