Tao Chapter 4: "Are there any relationships between different PT representations?"

Rene

Apr 27, 2024, 2:59:59 AMApr 27
to Periodic table mailing list
Is there anyone who would be willing to proof read this chapter from the Tao of the Periodic Table: Western Science, Eastern Mysticism?

The topic is "Are there any relationships between different periodic table representations?"

Chapter 4 runs to 8,280 words, and has 28 tables.

Proof reading for this purpose encompasses typos, grammatical mistakes, and other writing issues, and forming a view as to whether the chapter is ready for professional editing by the publisher.

The book is aimed at the general reader, and readers interested in science, philosophy, and spirituality.

It's not intended to be an academic tome necessarily steeped in philosophical considerations and profundities, nor primarily a deep dive into the history of the periodic table (Scerri has already addressed the latter). That said, I intend to include some philosophical or historical content, as appropriate.

A glossary of specialized terminology will be included, in cases where I haven't provided a definition along the way.

If you're interested I’ll provide you with a dropbox link.

thank you, René