Daily Power!

Mike

Sep 23, 2008, 12:02:54 PM9/23/08
to POLICE101 - Police 101
Hi Folks,

This is to let you know about Daily Power, a service of Corrections
Staff Fellowship.

Daily Power is CSF's weekday email designed to encourage, inform, and
put a smile on your face as you walk The Toughest Beat in the Nation.

In each edition, you will find This Day's Thought along with features
such as CopDevotional, FamilyLife, My Answer by Billy Graham, and God
is My Backup along with a healthy dose of humor in Mikey's Funnies.
While designed with Corrections staff in mind, Daily Power is
available to all in the Law Enforcement profession

To receive Daily Power each weekday, visit our website at
www.CSFMinistries.org and go to the Daily Power tab. While you're
there, check out all CSF has to offer.

Be safe!

Mike Raneses