1296 net 11-28-21

James Christiansen

Nov 28, 2021, 2:38:20 PM11/28/21
to PNWVHFS Google Group
GM,

Stns heard by someone:

KB7IOG
KE7SW
KG7P
W7YOZ
K7ND
N7MWV  CN86
W7LRD  CN87
K7MLD  CN88
K7YO  CN85

And will be on 222mhz 7pm  Tuesday evening.

cu there

73

Jim K7ND

Mike Lewis

Nov 28, 2021, 4:06:11 PM11/28/21
to k7...@att.net, PNWVHFS Google Group

I heard VA7RTM on CW off MT baker.  I turned my antenna West and lost comms with my remote rotator so it is stuck at 310 degrees.  I will be in a few days and have a few things to fix.

Mike

K7MDL  EL87sm & CN88sf

--
~The Voice of the Pacific NorthWest VHF Society~
You are subscribed to the Google Groups "PNWVHFS" group.

Ray W7GLF

Nov 28, 2021, 7:48:37 PM11/28/21
to PNWVHFS
I could hear absolutely no one on 1296.  I don't know why but I later tested my antenna and saw an SWR of 3 to 1.  I was getting power out but 25% of it was being reflected.  I hope it is just a rain thing and when the antenna dries out the SWR should go lower.  It still strikes me strangely that I could not hear KE7SW at all.  For now I am not going to worry about it.  I assume the net is on 1296.1 exactly - I did not trying tuning my frequency up and down.