This Saturday - EASTERN WASHINGTON LUNCH/MEETUP - Spokane Frankie Doodles

James C

Mar 8, 2016, 12:41:20 AM3/8/16
to PNWVHFS
Hello all,

Coming up this next Saturday, I've had 6 folks RSVP.. (7 including myself).. C'mon out and join us for a good meal and swapping stories!

PNWVHFS lunch at Frankie Doodles restaurant in Spokane on Saturday March 12th @ 11:00AM

For those who have not been there before the restaurant is located on 3rd
Avenue, immediately east of the Division Street Exit from I-90.

The address to pop into your GPS is: 30 E 3rd Ave, Spokane, WA 99202

See you there! -James KE7KQA, PNWVHFS EWA Director

James C

Mar 10, 2016, 8:50:04 AM3/10/16
to PNWVHFS
Hello all,

Coming up this Saturday, C'mon out and join us for a good meal and swapping stories!