6M contact for grid CN96

Mark Lapinskas

Nov 28, 2021, 10:50:55 AM11/28/21
to pnw...@googlegroups.com
Good day all,
I am looking for a 6m op that is in the grid CN96 to help complete the CN grids.

This is the last CN grid I need confirmed and is close to me at CN84.

I am able to work FT8, Q65, SSB on 6m. If you are in the grid or know someone there I would greatly appreciate hearing from you to set up a schedule.

Thanks for your help!

Have a swell day!

Mark

N7NWP
CN84

AF7GL

Dec 3, 2021, 7:38:59 PM12/3/21
to PNWVHFS
Hello,

I will try to be out tomorrow or Sunday in CN96dx. Will carry a dipole for SIX. I have had QSO into CN84 with this setup before, however this location is blocked a lot towards south. If I do not make onto the summit I can call out from the car.
Sideband only, can not promise anything though. Can expect me around noon-ish.

73,
AF7GL