6-18-24 222 activity

1 view

James Christiansen

Jun 19, 2024, 1:25:37 PM (10 days ago) Jun 19
to PNWVHFS Google Group, 222Activity Group
GM,  looks like another antenna day.

stns hrd by someone:

K7MDL
N7EPD
K7KRR
VE7HR  CN89
W7YOZ
KB7IOG
KD7UO
W7GLF
KG7PD
N7MWV  CN86
N7QOZ
W7RNB
K7ND

I move the antenna 4x16el K1FO's around quite a bit and sometimes a stn winds up in a deep null.  Doesn't mean I can't still hear you.  And I'm running about 800w output so that I can still be heard.  If you are to the south in Oregon or maybe over in Idaho and can't get anyone's attention drop the group an e-mail and we can all look for you.  I've worked the Boisie area in the past.  Just not usually pointed that way.

Next up is the CQ magazine vhf contest;  6 and 2m only.  In July sometime.  Only two bands so not quite so intensive.  May even get my 6m antenna fixed (or not) by then.

73 es gl
Jim K7ND