VHF+ FT8 frequencies

Scott N7SS

Jun 15, 2024, 3:49:05 PMJun 15
to PNWVHFS
Looking at WSJTX, I only see frequencies defined through 2m.  After some searching on the Internet, I found a frequency for 70cm but it's not clear if that is an accepted standard.

Is there an authoritative source for VHF+ frequencies?  Lacking that, is there a list of frequencies used in this area?

Thanks,

Scott N7SS

Mike Lewis

Jun 15, 2024, 4:50:57 PMJun 15
to scott...@gmail.com, PNWVHFS
222.080, 432.174, 903.174, 1296.174, and so on.

Sent from my T-Mobile 4G LTE Device
Get Outlook for Android