Know an antenna installer?

loren.kellogg

Sep 14, 2021, 1:54:25 AM9/14/21
to PNWVHFS
I’m looking for a skilled antenna installer who serves Greater Seattle. I wish to install HF antennas for NVIS, and VHF/UHF antennas for local 2m, 1.25m, and 70cm. Can anybody out there help? Thanks.

Loren KE7RXD

Paul KD7HB

Sep 14, 2021, 9:56:39 AM9/14/21
to loren....@gmail.com, PNWVHFS
Are you looking for 160 meters and up?
Paul, KD7HB

--
~The Voice of the Pacific NorthWest VHF Society~
You are subscribed to the Google Groups "PNWVHFS" group.

Loren Kellogg

Sep 14, 2021, 1:52:03 PM9/14/21
to Paul KD7HB, PNWVHFS
80, 60, and 40 meters. Thanks.