Activity for 11-2-21

James Christiansen

Nov 3, 2021, 2:04:07 PM11/3/21
to PNWVHFS Google Group, 222Activity
Hello all,

Down a bit last night.

KG7P
KE7SW
W7RNB
K7MDL  CN88
KB7IOG
N7MWV  CN86
K7ND

Worked KB7ME in CN85 on FT8 and also KG7P.

thanks,

Pretty sure I'll be on next Tuesday.

73 es gl,

Jim K7ND

Mike Lewis

Nov 3, 2021, 2:10:37 PM11/3/21
to k7...@att.net, PNWVHFS Google Group, 222Activity

On FT-8 I hear KB7ME very well off Mt Baker at -12 to -15 each week.  170W and the LPDA is not enough to get back to him it appear on that long path.  That route adds an extra 160 miles.  I do not have a view directly south so this is often my best heading for OR.

Mt Baker has been working well on 1296 with a single 14el loop yagi hearing KE7SW (with his new amp) and W7GLF no problem on that heading.

Mike

K7MDL  EL87sm & CN88sf

--
~The Voice of the Pacific NorthWest VHF Society~
You are subscribed to the Google Groups "PNWVHFS" group.

Etienne-K7ATN

Nov 3, 2021, 4:09:28 PM11/3/21
to PNWVHFS
K7ATN was also on in CN85 with limited antenna and gear - called a few times on 222.1 and heard nothing.
Called also on FT8 (brand new mode to me) and only heard and worked a very loud KB7ME across the river. My xvtr was drifting a bunch and that didn't help.
Etienne-K7ATN