1296 this morning 6-23

James Christiansen

Jun 23, 2024, 2:47:17 PM (6 days ago) Jun 23
to PNWVHFS Google Group
Hello all,

Some day we might have a person more in the middle of our active area.

Of course KB7IOG was loud as usual just across the water.

KG7PD and KD7UO seemed to build up signal wise as the morning progressed.  This was SSB.  Heard K7MDL on cw fairly well at the start and then Mike's signal dropped.  May have been moving antenna.  Then the SSB activity stopped and I assumed folks went to FT8?

73 all,  cu Tuesday.

Jim K7ND

Bob Johnson

Jun 23, 2024, 4:45:36 PM (6 days ago) Jun 23
to pnw...@googlegroups.com

  Don't feel bad I don't hear anyone up this direction  during the net   seems all beaming south

Bob   WA7ZWG

--
~The Voice of the Pacific NorthWest VHF Society~
You are subscribed to the Google Groups "PNWVHFS" group.

Mike Lewis

Jun 23, 2024, 4:52:02 PM (6 days ago) Jun 23
to wa7...@comcast.net, pnw...@googlegroups.com, Reg VE7US

I cannot rotate so pointed at Mt Rainier though I am looking at building a 10dB gain omni for 1296 and mount it near the top of my tree ‘tower’.

SSB was faint at start then got better.  Worked Dale.  Heard Stan.   At 9:15 went to FT8 worked KG7P @ +7, KD7UO @ +3ish, KG7PD -12,   coordinated on 144.200 as usual.

bae...@gmail.com

Jun 23, 2024, 7:55:25 PM (6 days ago) Jun 23
to wa7...@comcast.net, pnw...@googlegroups.com

Yeah, I concur with that Bob, I was on for a bit on 1296, but as usual did not hear anything.   I need to get my antenna moved up the mast it’s compromising my Tx and Rx….hopefully before the next contest in July.

Paul  WA9BTV

  Don't feel bad I don't hear anyone up this direction  during the net   seems all beaming south