LoTW and other ARRL IT issues

Mark J Tharp

May 16, 2024, 11:24:24 AMMay 16
to pnw...@googlegroups.com

QST QST QST
As many of you know an IT issue has crept up back at 225 Main Street that has affected LoTW, the contest page, the ARES form 2 and form 4 upload page, the learning center and our mail server which allows us to email out to members in the division and or the sections.

This issue is being feverishly worked on to resolve. I do not have any details as to the root cause of this, but I do know staff has been working around the clock to find the trouble.

Please share this as you see fit and thanks for your understanding and patience as the situation is resolved.

arrl.net and arrl.org emails addresses are functioning normal from what I can tell.

(PS, if you are signed up for section or division email you may see a slug of them once the problem is resolved. I know I have one in the queue for EWA and Scott has a number of them in queue for Oregon)

73..
Mark, HDX

Mark J. Tharp KB7HDX
ARRL Northwestern Director