My Logs

Jeff KB7QAG

Jun 10, 2024, 7:14:27 PMJun 10
to PNWVHFS
ScreenShot_20240610161244.jpeg

ba...@k7bwh.com

Jun 10, 2024, 10:14:04 PMJun 10
to PNWVHFS, smyth...@gmail.com

Hi Jeff, thanks for trying to send your June contest log. However, we need your Cabrillo file and not a summary or a screenshot. Please attach the Cabrillo to an email sent to con...@pnwvhfs.org and that will do the trick! Then we will be able to score your activity in the PNW parallel awards contest. Don’t just hit Reply here; everyone on the email reflector doesn’t need your log.

Many thanks,

Barry K7BWH and Tim AL1VE

Contests for PWVHFS

http://contest.pnwvhfs.org/

PNW Conference and Microwave Update microwaveupdate.org/ Oct 3-5, 2024