Aurora on 6M

-Gary -

May 10, 2024, 4:31:47 PMMay 10
to PNWVHFS Group
Starting to hear some CW aurora activity on 6M (50.095), VE7PS and a N0?. Buzz saw quality.

Gary K7FR

Charlie Panek

May 10, 2024, 5:32:30 PMMay 10
to PNWVHFS
Just worked KG7CW in DN14 on 50125, 59A signal.
Charlie KX7L

Charlie Panek

May 11, 2024, 2:32:56 AMMay 11
to PNWVHFS
If you haven't already, take a step outside and look up.  At first I didn't notice the lights, I thought it was just city glare, and I was wondering why I couldn't see that many stars.  But after a bit you notice streaks in the sky, in all directions, not just north.  My phone sees it better than my eyes:PXL_20240511_061951355.NIGHT[1].jpg

Mike Lewis

May 11, 2024, 4:23:02 AMMay 11
to losts...@gmail.com, PNWVHFS
At 1:15am. It has gotten more visible here in the last hour.

Sent from my T-Mobile 4G LTE Device
Get Outlook for Android