AU so far today

James Christiansen

May 10, 2024, 7:03:54 PMMay 10
to PNWVHFS Google Group
best 2m dx so far today is/was W7OUU in DN22.  a few locals on 6m.  and of course zip on 222.

pretty early in the day for aurora.  the oval is south to our west.  pointing antenna east might get some better dx.  I worked AZ on 2m many years ago with the antenna at 130 degrees.  NV on 432 one time doing the same thing.  don't just leave your ant at 45 degrees and hope for the best.

coming days might be quite the suprise.

gl es 73
Jim K7ND
CN87

Lance Collister, W7GJ

May 10, 2024, 7:14:23 PMMay 10
to k7...@att.net, PNWVHFS Google Group
South and Central America now in on 6m beaming direct...

--
Lance Collister, W7GJ(ex WA3GPL, WA1JXN, WA1JXN/C6A, ZF2OC/ZF8, E51SIX, 3D2LR, 5W0GJ, E6M, TX5K, KH8/W7GJ, V6M, T8GJ, VK9CGJ, VK9XGJ, C21GJ, CP1GJ, S79GJ, TX7MB, TO7GJ, 3B9GJ)
P.O. Box 73

Interested in 6m EME? Ask me about subscribing to the new Magic Band EME
page (above)!