June scores

James Christiansen

Jun 19, 2024, 12:08:12 AM (11 days ago) Jun 19
to PNWVHFS Google Group
OK everybody.

Barry has 34 scores (logs) and the ARRL has 38 entries.

3830scores has a lousy 12!

Easy to do.  URL is 3830scores and pick the contest on the left.  You don't have to fill in the band totals or the amount of time you spent.

So we are way behind.  As Barry has noted not much time left to get it done.

Jim K7ND
Sec/Tres
PNWVHFS

Paul Kiesel

Jun 19, 2024, 12:32:40 PM (10 days ago) Jun 19
to PNWVHFS Google Group
Let me just amplify on what Jim said about 3830Scores. It takes only a tiny effort to fill in the boxes and submit. There is a nice box at the bottom wherein you can describe your experiences during the contest. There is unlimited space in the box and you can brag or give your excuses for coming in second or whatever. Disclosures found in participants' boxes are often enlightening and humorous. I wish more people would take the time to enter their contest results into 3830Scores. You don't even have to send your log data; just the number of Qs and Mults and final score.

73, Paul K7CW

--
~The Voice of the Pacific NorthWest VHF Society~
You are subscribed to the Google Groups "PNWVHFS" group.

N7PHY

Jun 19, 2024, 3:42:51 PM (10 days ago) Jun 19
to Paul Kiesel, PNW VHS
I just entered my data in 3830scores for the June VHF contest (first time). You are right, it's very easy to do. I'll make it part of my routine going forward.

73, Ed N7PHY