K7VK 6m DXpedition to DN25tr

1 view

Lance Collister, W7GJ

Jun 18, 2024, 7:29:35 PM (11 days ago) Jun 18
to FFMA Grid Chaser Group, PNWVHFS, Front Range 6 Meter Group, NEWS
Vick is headed up Barecone Mountain in Montana this weekend to activate DN25. So if
you still need that rare one, be sure to make some noise that direction!

GL and VY 73, Lance

--
Lance Collister, W7GJ(ex WA3GPL, WA1JXN, WA1JXN/C6A, ZF2OC/ZF8, E51SIX, 3D2LR, 5W0GJ, E6M, TX5K, KH8/W7GJ, V6M, T8GJ, VK9CGJ, VK9XGJ, C21GJ, CP1GJ, S79GJ, TX7MB, TO7GJ, 3B9GJ)
P.O. Box 73

Interested in 6m EME? Ask me about subscribing to the new Magic Band EME
page (above)!