1296 Net 11/14/2021

Mike Lewis

Nov 14, 2021, 12:42:24 PM11/14/21
to PNW VHF Society Email List

I only heard 1 station while pointed at Mt Baker.  No callsign heard, voice sounded a lot like Dale KD7UO.  Nothing heard off Mt Baker.   Gave call over 15 minute period at different headings.

Mike

K7MDL  EL87sm & CN88sf

John Price

Nov 14, 2021, 7:26:05 PM11/14/21
to k7...@hotmail.com, PNW VHF Society Email List

For me, conditions were significantly better today as compared to last Sunday. As usual, I began listening off Mt. Rainier at about 85 degrees. When Tom KE7SW was pointed ‘at the Mountain’, he was easy to work at S5-7. I gave a couple of calls and worked Jim, K7YO in CN85. He was about S0. I later worked Merle, W7YOZ in CN87. I heard but didn’t work Jim, K7ND in CN87. Merle and Jim were each up to S3.

John

N7MWV CN86lt

--
~The Voice of the Pacific NorthWest VHF Society~
You are subscribed to the Google Groups "PNWVHFS" group.