DL88 by K7BWH, June 9-14 postponed

ba...@k7bwh.com

May 21, 2024, 5:05:35 PMMay 21
to FF...@groups.io, PNWVHFS Google Group, edwa...@googlegroups.com

Hello grid chasers,

I’m sorry to bring bad news, but Jim WM5L and I must reschedule our DL88 trip.

A mental health crisis has come up in a member of one of our families and it requires full attention and some time to resolve.

Jim WM5L and I will reschedule our DL88 grid expedition to later this year, most likely in November. In the meantime, it gives me a chance at a shakedown EME rover trip this summer to some rare grid that’s closer to home (Texas is 2,000 miles from Seattle).

We are both very disappointed after having done a great deal of planning and preparation. On the plus side, we won’t have to deal with brutally hot desert conditions in Big Bend National Park in June.

Best of luck to everyone during the skip season,

Barry K7BWH
ba...@k7bwh.com, m 425-503-5548