Groups
Groups
Sign in
Groups
Groups
PNWVHFS
Conversations
About
Send feedback
Help
Group path
PNWVHFS
1–30 of 15168
Welcome to the Pacific Northwest VHF Society, representing Washington, Oregon, Idaho and British Columbia.
http://www.pnwvhfs.org
Mark all as read
Report group
0 selected
James Christiansen
Sep 27
9-27-26 1296
GM all, Light check-ins for today. N7MWV CN86 Heard you better than normal John. Maybe the wind
unread,
9-27-26 1296
GM all, Light check-ins for today. N7MWV CN86 Heard you better than normal John. Maybe the wind
Sep 27
ba...@k7bwh.com
2
Sep 27
PNWVHFS.ORG website
Thanks everyone. I have enough data now; no need to send more reports. The problem is more widespread
unread,
PNWVHFS.ORG website
Thanks everyone. I have enough data now; no need to send more reports. The problem is more widespread
Sep 27
Dave Straube
Sep 25
2026-09-25 2M digital activity report
Report generated from PSK Reporter database for 144-1300 MHz, 2026-09-25 02:55 to 4:05 UTC. Records
unread,
2026-09-25 2M digital activity report
Report generated from PSK Reporter database for 144-1300 MHz, 2026-09-25 02:55 to 4:05 UTC. Records
Sep 25
Rick Beatty
Sep 24
For sale
Howdy to the group -- I have the following items for sale YAESU FT290R MkII 25W/2W transceiver. With
unread,
For sale
Howdy to the group -- I have the following items for sale YAESU FT290R MkII 25W/2W transceiver. With
Sep 24
ba...@k7bwh.com
5
Sep 23
ARRL September VHF Contest
8pm today Wednesday 9/23 is the deadline for submitting Sept VHF Contest logs. 12 logs have been
unread,
ARRL September VHF Contest
8pm today Wednesday 9/23 is the deadline for submitting Sept VHF Contest logs. 12 logs have been
Sep 23
James Christiansen
,
ERIC OLSON
2
Sep 22
Tuesday one more time
Check ins: K7KRR W7YOZ N7MWV CN86 N7QOZ K7YO CN85 KB7IOG And me N7EPD 73! 222 sprint next Tuesday
unread,
Tuesday one more time
Check ins: K7KRR W7YOZ N7MWV CN86 N7QOZ K7YO CN85 KB7IOG And me N7EPD 73! 222 sprint next Tuesday
Sep 22
VE7MHI John D Erskine
Sep 21
VE7MHI (/P) QRV CN88 144 MHz Sprint
Like is says on the tin. ; ) VE7MHI ("/P" - not signing that way) QRV CN88 144 MHz Sprint
unread,
VE7MHI (/P) QRV CN88 144 MHz Sprint
Like is says on the tin. ; ) VE7MHI ("/P" - not signing that way) QRV CN88 144 MHz Sprint
Sep 21
Dave Bernhardt
,
Mike Lewis
2
Sep 19
September VHF Contest
Get lots of airplane scatter here in the Seattle area. The doppler shows up on 432 and 1296 big time.
unread,
September VHF Contest
Get lots of airplane scatter here in the Seattle area. The doppler shows up on 432 and 1296 big time.
Sep 19
w7...@hcc.net
Sep 19
For Sale Gemini 500 Watt 144 MHz Linear
For sale: Gemini 2-500 144 MHz Linear amplifier - Made in UK. 110 VAC internal linear power supply,
unread,
For Sale Gemini 500 Watt 144 MHz Linear
For sale: Gemini 2-500 144 MHz Linear amplifier - Made in UK. 110 VAC internal linear power supply,
Sep 19
James Christiansen
,
ERIC OLSON
3
Sep 18
Fw: [222Activity] The Fall VHF Sprints start on Monday !
----- Forwarded Message ----- From: Allen Oldfield <w9...@stny.rr.com> To: Allen Oldfield <
unread,
Fw: [222Activity] The Fall VHF Sprints start on Monday !
----- Forwarded Message ----- From: Allen Oldfield <w9...@stny.rr.com> To: Allen Oldfield <
Sep 18
Marv S
, …
VE7MHI John D Erskine
8
Sep 18
1296 during the contest.
On 2026.09.12 16:26, Kirk Marat wrote: > Monitoring 1296.174 ft8. Pointed SE. > > Kirk
unread,
1296 during the contest.
On 2026.09.12 16:26, Kirk Marat wrote: > Monitoring 1296.174 ft8. Pointed SE. > > Kirk
Sep 18
ba...@k7bwh.com
,
VE7MHI John D Erskine
3
Sep 18
what I did on my summer vacation
The clue for my AI-enhanced pictures are those images with someone besides me. Look closely and you
unread,
what I did on my summer vacation
The clue for my AI-enhanced pictures are those images with someone besides me. Look closely and you
Sep 18
Dave Straube
Sep 18
2026-09-18 2M digital activity report
Report generated from PSK Reporter database for 144-1300 MHz, 2026-09-18 02:55 to 4:05 UTC. Records
unread,
2026-09-18 2M digital activity report
Report generated from PSK Reporter database for 144-1300 MHz, 2026-09-18 02:55 to 4:05 UTC. Records
Sep 18
James Christiansen
, …
ERIC OLSON
4
Sep 15
222 this evening
Stations checking in tonight: KB7IOG N7MWV CN86 K7YO CN85 K7MDL K7IU CN97 nice to hear you tonight
unread,
222 this evening
Stations checking in tonight: KB7IOG N7MWV CN86 K7YO CN85 K7MDL K7IU CN97 nice to hear you tonight
Sep 15
dav...@seanet.com
Sep 13
The VHF Contest
When I 1st started in CN-98, I put the wrong grid square in my VHF log program, I put in CN-97
unread,
The VHF Contest
When I 1st started in CN-98, I put the wrong grid square in my VHF log program, I put in CN-97
Sep 13
Bob Johnson
Sep 12
maybe sat station for sale
I am considering selling off my complete satellite equipment. At this this time I'm only "
unread,
maybe sat station for sale
I am considering selling off my complete satellite equipment. At this this time I'm only "
Sep 12
Marv S
Sep 12
1296 update
Looks like I have some issues, all of which should be resolved now. I expect to be on early tomorrow
unread,
1296 update
Looks like I have some issues, all of which should be resolved now. I expect to be on early tomorrow
Sep 12
Scott Burgess
Sep 12
VHF Contest Today
Several of us will be operating using club call AI7ID limited multioperator starting at 1800 UTC
unread,
VHF Contest Today
Several of us will be operating using club call AI7ID limited multioperator starting at 1800 UTC
Sep 12
Ken K
2
Sep 12
SK sale
SK sale update: most of the radio gear, xcvrs, power supplies, brick amps, are sold. Yaesu FT-720
unread,
SK sale
SK sale update: most of the radio gear, xcvrs, power supplies, brick amps, are sold. Yaesu FT-720
Sep 12
dav...@seanet.com
Sep 11
This weekend contest
I well be out and about this weekend I well be in CN-87 CN-88 CN-97 CN-98 and maybe maybe CN-86 I
unread,
This weekend contest
I well be out and about this weekend I well be in CN-87 CN-88 CN-97 CN-98 and maybe maybe CN-86 I
Sep 11
Dave Straube
Sep 11
2026-09-11 2M digital activity report
Report generated from PSK Reporter database for 144-1300 MHz, 2026-09-11 02:55 to 4:05 UTC. Records
unread,
2026-09-11 2M digital activity report
Report generated from PSK Reporter database for 144-1300 MHz, 2026-09-11 02:55 to 4:05 UTC. Records
Sep 11
Mike Lewis
Sep 10
Mt. Pilchuck Bench CN98
I went out on the motorcycle today to scout out Mt. Pilchuck and Green Mt. in CN98, east of Granite
unread,
Mt. Pilchuck Bench CN98
I went out on the motorcycle today to scout out Mt. Pilchuck and Green Mt. in CN98, east of Granite
Sep 10
Chris Caviezel
2
Sep 9
CN96gu SOTA / POTA activation
Apologies. It occurred I forgot to include the date which is tomorrow (9/9/2026) Time is 11:00 am +/-
unread,
CN96gu SOTA / POTA activation
Apologies. It occurred I forgot to include the date which is tomorrow (9/9/2026) Time is 11:00 am +/-
Sep 9
Bart Jahnke
Sep 9
FS: Demi 222-28 25w Transverter
FS: Demi 222-28 25w transverter with apollo board. Checked out by Corey at Q5 and shelved ( I can
unread,
FS: Demi 222-28 25w Transverter
FS: Demi 222-28 25w transverter with apollo board. Checked out by Corey at Q5 and shelved ( I can
Sep 9
James Christiansen
Sep 6
1296 for 9-6-26
GM all, Short net this morning. stns heard by someone: W7YOZ K7YO CN85 K7KRR N7MWV CN86 KG7P K7ND
unread,
1296 for 9-6-26
GM all, Short net this morning. stns heard by someone: W7YOZ K7YO CN85 K7KRR N7MWV CN86 KG7P K7ND
Sep 6
James C
Sep 5
432 EME stuff for sale
4 x 24el M2 antennas + Phase lines, Power Divider & H frame Yaesu G-5500 AZ/EL rotor w/ 2 rolls
unread,
432 EME stuff for sale
4 x 24el M2 antennas + Phase lines, Power Divider & H frame Yaesu G-5500 AZ/EL rotor w/ 2 rolls
Sep 5
Lance Collister, W7GJ
Sep 5
Fwd: H44GJ Update after 4th moon pass starting September 4
-------- Forwarded Message -------- Subject: H44GJ Update after 4th moon pass starting September 4
unread,
Fwd: H44GJ Update after 4th moon pass starting September 4
-------- Forwarded Message -------- Subject: H44GJ Update after 4th moon pass starting September 4
Sep 5
Dave Straube
Sep 4
2026-09-04 2M digital activity report
Report generated from PSK Reporter database for 144-1300 MHz, 2026-09-04 02:55 to 4:05 UTC. Records
unread,
2026-09-04 2M digital activity report
Report generated from PSK Reporter database for 144-1300 MHz, 2026-09-04 02:55 to 4:05 UTC. Records
Sep 4
ba...@k7bwh.com
Sep 3
new trip reports to CN71 and CN75 (more photos)
Hey all, here's something fun to read. My trips to CN71 and CN75 are published on my blog and
unread,
new trip reports to CN71 and CN75 (more photos)
Hey all, here's something fun to read. My trips to CN71 and CN75 are published on my blog and
Sep 3
James Christiansen
,
ERIC OLSON
2
Sep 1
222 this evening
Sorry to hear that Jim! Tonight had: K7KRR W7YOZ KB7IOG VE7HR CN89 N7MWV CN86 K7YO CN85 WR7G Lynn In
unread,
222 this evening
Sorry to hear that Jim! Tonight had: K7KRR W7YOZ KB7IOG VE7HR CN89 N7MWV CN86 K7YO CN85 WR7G Lynn In
Sep 1