2008 Football Season

RLDWVU

Aug 14, 2008, 2:11:17 PM8/14/08
to PNW WVU Alumni Chapter
What are your predictions for the upcoming year?

I predict an 11-1 regular season and another BCS bowl victory. I'm
not sure who the loss will come from and hopefully it doesn't but the
way Pat has gotten a little banged up the last couple of years it
seems likely.

Where are you all planning on watching the games this year? I'm going
to try and make it back for 3.

Lets GO MOUNTAINEERS!!!

ianh...@aol.com

Aug 16, 2008, 10:33:55 PM8/16/08
to PNW WVU Alumni Chapter
I'd have to side with your prediction if I was a betting man. That
said, I'm not betting on it so I'll go with 12-0!!! National
Championship...

Go Eers! See everyone tomorrow at the BBQ!!!

sste...@comcast.net

Aug 17, 2008, 11:35:29 AM8/17/08
to PNW WVU Alumni Chapter, ianh...@aol.com
Hello Mountaineer fans.  Can we get the season started already?  So tired of waiting.

I found this gogle group online.  I am a WVU grad living around Seattle.  I've yet to find any place where WVU people meet for games.  Is there a favorite place to watch WVU games?

sste...@comcast.net

Aug 17, 2008, 11:35:29 AM8/17/08
to PNW WVU Alumni Chapter, ianh...@aol.com

S Norcross

Aug 17, 2008, 2:38:59 PM8/17/08
to PNW...@googlegroups.com, ianh...@aol.com

I would ask the same question that Ian asks, but for Portland.

Is there a sports bar that carries WVU games where we can gather on Saturdays this fall?

Steve Norcross

BA 1963

> > Lets GO MOUNTAINEERS!!!

sste...@comcast.net

Aug 19, 2008, 1:03:27 AM8/19/08
to PNW...@googlegroups.com
Sorry my wife and I couldn't make the BBQ.  We had relatives in town last weekend.

Is there a favorite hangout for the games?

Shane Stender
BA 2001

Trish Stender
Masters 1999

RLDWVU

Aug 21, 2008, 11:54:32 AM8/21/08
to PNW WVU Alumni Chapter
I wish I could have made the BBQ but I didn't find out about it until
the day after. Is anyone planning on getting together to watch the
Villanova game next Saturday? It is going to be on ESPN gameplan and
also Direct TV channels 625, 626 and 681 (one will probably be blacked
out). You can also watch on ESPN360 online. I hope to meet some of
you next Saturday.

Rob