Anything on reunion?

Craig Bogue

Mar 31, 2006, 9:45:41 AM3/31/06
to PNHS...@googlegroups.com
Has anyone heard anything on the reunion?  I e-mailed Greg Welch, and he hasn't heard anything yet.  Anyone, please any info would be appreciated.  Thanks,
Craig Bogue

Heidi Sanborn

Mar 31, 2006, 10:16:53 PM3/31/06
to PNHS...@googlegroups.com
I haven't heard anything either.  We need to know know to set the time aside - my summer is starting to book up already and I would really like to see everyone again!

Heidi Kahn (Sanborn)

David Goble

Apr 2, 2006, 12:19:04 PM4/2/06
to PNHS...@googlegroups.com
Nothing has been planned as far as I know.  I don't think anyone wants to run it (including myself).

As sad as it sounds, my backup is to attend the PCHS reunion so I can see people I went to school with at Woodland Elementary and West Jr High.

Dave Goble

Greg Ira

Apr 2, 2006, 10:27:42 PM4/2/06
to PNHS...@googlegroups.com, bogie...@yahoo.com
Hi Dave,

I spoke with Mark Dudash, and he was not even aware of the plans for a PCHS reunion. He said he had not attended any of the previous reunions for Central.

Greg

David Goble

Apr 3, 2006, 8:47:35 AM4/3/06
to PNHS...@googlegroups.com, bogie...@yahoo.com
I found it by following the links off the PCHS web site.  It's being held in August.

Ana Kurcab

Apr 5, 2006, 10:50:45 AM4/5/06
to PNHS...@googlegroups.com
Dave,
It may be that we are all thinking that the job of planning a reunion is just too big. You were in charge five years ago. Could you come up with a preliminary set of tasks that each of us could consider undertaking and then see what happens? Maybe the event itself doesn't have to be of the scale it was before, maybe we could do something more casual...
Perhaps you could post a plea for help on you website.
Hope this finds you and your lovely family well,
Ana Sanchez Kurcab

David Goble <da...@goble.org> wrote:
Talk is cheap. Use Yahoo! Messenger to make PC-to-Phone calls. Great rates starting at 1�/min.

New Yahoo! Messenger with Voice.
Call regular phones from your PC and save big.

Craig Bogue

Apr 5, 2006, 3:28:05 PM4/5/06
to PNHS...@googlegroups.com
 I did put an item in for Channel 3's community calendar.  I'm hoping to get some response out of that. My wife's school did it at a golf course for their 20th, so the scale is not really an issue as far as I'm concerned.   Also, Dave's plan is not taking into account those of us who went to North.

Live long and prosper,

David Goble

Apr 5, 2006, 4:35:47 PM4/5/06
to PNHS...@googlegroups.com
Hi Ana - You are correct that I was in charge five years ago.  It was the same situation as this year.  No one wanted to run the reunion.  At that time I came across a web site that organized the whole reunion for you.  You just tell them where, when, and what you want for dinner and they did the rest.  They tracked people down and set the price for tickets.  This place (Class Reunions Plus) no longer has a web site.  However, upon further research I did come across a phone number for them.  It is 586-446-9636 (located in Warren, Michigan).  If someone wants to give them a call and see if the are still in business and if they can still help us then go for it.

Also, I did post a plea for help on the web site.  I think John Scott said that Kurcab wanted to run things.  I replied and said that it was fine with me.  I never heard a response.

I'm willing to hand over my database to anyone who is interested in running it.

Ana Kurcab

Apr 6, 2006, 10:48:38 AM4/6/06
to PNHS...@googlegroups.com
Howdy Dave,
I think there must have been some miscommunication between you and John Scott, as I am fairly certain that Kurcab ( I am guessing that would be my husband and not me) would not volunteer to "run" a reunion and Jeff has never mentioned anything to me about a conversation with John about this.
However, back to the idea of putting together a reunion; do you think that calling a company like the one you used before is the only way to do this?
Ana

David Goble <da...@goble.org> wrote:
Kurcab

David Goble

Apr 6, 2006, 11:01:33 AM4/6/06
to PNHS...@googlegroups.com
Hi Ana - My mistake.  I went back to look at the web posting and John mentioned Scott Killman.  Sorry.

I don't think hiring a company is the only way to do it.  It is definitely the easiest.  It would take a highly motivated individual to get the ball rolling at this point but I'm sure it could be done.