Where's everyone now?

jo...@wickmanandwyckoff.com

Jan 12, 2006, 12:09:56 PM1/12/06
to Portage Northern High School Class of 1981
Other than Jeff Lentz who I already know is here, I wonder whether any
of our classmates found their way down to west Florida like I did, now
22+ years and counting.

John Wickman

David Goble

Jan 12, 2006, 12:34:45 PM1/12/06
to PNHS...@googlegroups.com
Hi John - Good to hear from you. I set up this message group to get some
discussion going on a possible 25th reunion. The emails are almost 5 years
olds so I'm guessing many are old and unused anymore.

Anyways, the 20th reunion kind of fell in my lap in 2001. I'm looking for
someone else to take charge on this next one. We can see where the
discussion leads us.

David Goble
Holland, MI
PNHS Class of 1981 web site: http://www.goble.org/pnhs1981/

John Wickman

Jan 12, 2006, 1:00:44 PM1/12/06
to PNHS...@googlegroups.com
Thanks for setting it up. I sometimes wonder where old classmates have
gone, and what they're doing.

I made it to the 20th reunion there at Western. Unfortunately, it made
me realize there were really only a few people with whom I felt close,
and most of them didn't make it - so it wasn't a ton of fun for me as I
recall.

But, I'm happy to keep in touch. Hope all is well with you.

I did forward the message to Jeff Lentz - but wondered whether it needed
to come from you for him to be able to join the group if he so
chooses....

I'm sure I have an e-mail address for Sylvia Rodee, and maybe even
Gretchen Kitchell (fka Thierstein) and Jeff Thomssen.

John