I don't see any submissions...

Johnus

Jan 6, 2014, 3:09:05 PM1/6/14
to pkhu...@googlegroups.com
So i'm presuming that some change to the AC client or network protocol means that the plug-in doesn't see kills anymore?

I haven't updated the plug-in in like 7 years!  I'm surprised it worked that long.  TrophyHunter appears to still be working, so it must be something pk specific?

Or if anyone is still using it, are you getting errors from the plugin or the website?  I did move the machine, but don't see any errors anywhere, and it looks like people are still authenticating against the plug-in so people are still using it... shrug!