Plugin issue.

1 view

Vulture Unleashed

Feb 23, 2007, 4:15:35 AM2/23/07
to PKHunter
I downloaded the plugin a few days ago and not one of my kills have
been recorded. In game it works fine. It shows everything, everything
works. The only time I have been able to get points is when other
people in the area are there that are using the plugin. Any
suggestions. I have already re installed everything, but no luck :(

John Gardner

Feb 23, 2007, 2:51:48 PM2/23/07
to PKHu...@googlegroups.com
When you click "submit" on the witnessed page, do you get any errors?

the wierdest thing i've seen so far was on the back end, where people
submitting stuff were using european windows or something (locations
were coming out 98,30 instead of 98.30), but other than that i
haven't noticed anything. I'm not currently at home to check the logs
though.

Email me directly (unless you want to post your info here) including
character names/server name that you are having problems.

Lee

Mar 26, 2007, 5:07:27 PM3/26/07
to PKHunter

On Feb 23, 2:51 pm, "John Gardner" <gardne...@gmail.com> wrote:
> When you click "submit" on the witnessed page, do you get any errors?
>
> the wierdest thing i've seen so far was on the back end, where people
> submitting stuff were using european windows or something (locations
> were coming out 98,30 instead of 98.30), but other than that i
> haven't noticed anything. I'm not currently at home to check the logs
> though.
>
> Email me directly (unless you want to post your info here) including
> character names/server name that you are having problems.

> On 2/23/07, Vulture Unleashed <novak9...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>

> > I downloaded the plugin a few days ago and not one of my kills have
> > been recorded. In game it works fine. It shows everything, everything
> > works. The only time I have been able to get points is when other
> > people in the area are there that are using the plugin. Any

> > suggestions. I have already re installed everything, but no luck :(- Hide quoted text -

Yeah, I am having the same issue.

Nastazio - Thistledown

Message has been deleted

John Gardner

Mar 26, 2007, 10:15:13 PM3/26/07
to PKHu...@googlegroups.com
Was it just from today?  I forgot i restarted the database last night, but didn't restart the rating processor, so it had 185 entries waiting to be processed.

I ran that all, and i see 34 events just from today for  Nastazio.

If you don't get any errors from the plug-in, they are generally getting added to the db but not processed.  You can check the "latest kills" view to seee when the last processed job was, or look at the footer of every page to see if the processor isn't running, you'll see text like this:
In the last hour 0 records were processed and included 0 kills. There are 185 submissions waiting to be processed. There are 0 kills waiting to be processed.

On 3/26/07, Lee <Lee_g...@yahoo.com> wrote:

Having same issue here

Nastazio - Thistledown

On Feb 23, 2:51 pm, "John Gardner" < gardne...@gmail.com> wrote:
> When you click "submit" on the witnessed page, do you get any errors?
>
> the wierdest thing i've seen so far was on the back end, where people
> submitting stuff were using european windows or something (locations
> were coming out 98,30 instead of 98.30), but other than that  i
> haven't noticed anything.  I'm not currently at home to check the logs
> though.
>
> Email me directly (unless you want to post your info here) including
> character names/server name that you are having problems.

> On 2/23/07, Vulture Unleashed < novak9...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>

> > I downloaded the plugin a few days ago and not one of my kills have
> > been recorded. In game it works fine. It shows everything, everything
> > works. The only time I have been able to get points is when other
> > people in the area are there that are using the plugin. Any

Lee

Mar 26, 2007, 11:46:04 PM3/26/07
to PKHunter
Afraid not. . . It's been like this for a few days now. It says on the
pk hunter page my last kill was linktheverb... But, not once did I
even see him today.

I died maybe twice today out of 30+ kills. . . Yet im still rank 4 and
no points. :(

On Mar 26, 9:15 pm, "John Gardner" <gardne...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Was it just from today? I forgot i restarted the database last night, but
> didn't restart the rating processor, so it had 185 entries waiting to be
> processed.
>
> I ran that all, and i see 34 events just from today for Nastazio.
>

> http://pk.trophyhunteronline.com/player-details.php?name=Nastazio&ser...

> If you don't get any errors from the plug-in, they are generally getting
> added to the db but not processed. You can check the "latest kills" view to
> seee when the last processed job was, or look at the footer of every page to
> see if the processor isn't running, you'll see text like this:
> In the last hour 0 records were processed and included 0 kills. There are
> 185 submissions waiting to be processed. There are 0 kills waiting to be
> processed.
>

> On 3/26/07, Lee <Lee_gate...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>

> > Having same issue here
>
> > Nastazio - Thistledown
>
> > On Feb 23, 2:51 pm, "John Gardner" <gardne...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > > When you click "submit" on the witnessed page, do you get any errors?
>
> > > the wierdest thing i've seen so far was on the back end, where people
> > > submitting stuff were using european windows or something (locations
> > > were coming out 98,30 instead of 98.30), but other than that i
> > > haven't noticed anything. I'm not currently at home to check the logs
> > > though.
>
> > > Email me directly (unless you want to post your info here) including
> > > character names/server name that you are having problems.

Lee

Mar 26, 2007, 11:47:35 PM3/26/07
to PKHunter
Ok, nevermind. . . It seems to be working now! Thanks a lot :)